This tutorial will cover part of your possible exigences.
Obviously you can use this one just downloading it but I think that creating the texture by yourself it’s more exciting and allow you a better control on the process.
I hope this tutorial can help you in that way ^__^!
- Open a new document. I recommend a good resolution to have a paper available for multiple uses.
- Fill the background layer with a creamy color, I used #f6f4ef.
- Create a new layer and choose a new solid color darker than the first. I’ve used #bca46c.
- Select the Gradient Tool (G) and set the options as shown below.
- Now you just have to play adding several Angle Gradient, Reflected Gradient and Diamond Gradient on the same layer.
- Drop down the opacity level to 15% and see the result.
- Create a new level and repeat steps 5 and 6 using a opacity level of 10%. We have now more wrinkles.
- Applying to this level a Filter>Texture>Texturizer with the value as shown below you will add a slight grain to the paper.
- Play with the Blending Modes to get different effects and wrinkles strength.
- Use the Smudge tool on the strongest wrinkles if you want a more natural and softer effect. I've applied it here and there.